Tea for Two by kailee Reese Samuels Blog Tour
Tea for Two
Kailee Reese Samuels
(The SoS Series)
Publication date: March 28th 2017
Genres: Erotica, Romance
And Sal Raniero can’t keep his ass out of trouble.
He’s spent months learning to keep clients happy to line his wallet. When an unlikely friendship spins his world upside down, Sal ends up discovering the girl of his dreams. Chasing after Bertie the only way he knows how, Sal pushes out of his comfort zone and forces everyone to realize how far he’ll go to get what he wants.
Welcome to the story of Sal & Bertie… where some dreams only end in a nightmare.
TEA FOR TWO – The SOS Series – Book 2 is set within the Juliet world and provides further glimpses into Salvatore Raniero’s backstory.
KAILEE REESE SAMUELS writes contemporary, romantic, and suspense, with an erotic flair. Let her words whisk you away, escaping with delicious guys, toe-curling kisses, and addictive stories.
WARNING: This book contains graphic BDSM, strong sexual situations, and explicit language. Contents intended for MATURE readers 18+ ONLY.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kailee Reese Samuels’ Tea for Two
- I wrote the scenes in Vegas because I love the thrill of casinos. The lights and sounds provide an enchanting backdrop which just so happen to fit into the affluent world of Juliet very well.
- Jack shows his Dominance in T42 with Kaci, and we will experience more of this side of him in the next book of The Juliet Collection, releasing October 31.
- At Juliet, Sal dressed in the Italian flag robe as a nod to Rocky, which was one of my Dad’s favorite movies. I know Rocky dressed in Americana robe, but the message connected in my head.
- References to the landscapes of Texas are all part of my history, having been born and raised in Texas.
- Dale Archer of the baseball team—The Archer Angels—and stripper Mae East, aka Amber Rosen, will have their own story, Fluff, releasing late spring or early summer 2017.
- The contract Sal signs in Vegas plays an integral part in the next book in the series Grunt, releasing on May 30.
- The book originally started in the middle with the chapter Sugar Rush. I had been watching The Bachelorette, and she had made the decision to sleep with a guy. The whole ordeal turned into a social media firestorm because how could a woman ever just want to have sex for enjoyment? It inspired the conversation between Sal and Kaci. In his mind it was okay for him to be promiscuous, but not her. I think it is a flawed argument, and I wanted to examine it within the context of these two very hard-headed characters.
- Bertrand’s inspiration came from shemales (slang for sex industry workers, considered offensive by the trans community) who decide to fully embrace their gender identity as transgender Male-to-Female. I wanted this gorgeous, feminine creature exposed to Sal because he had never been with a female quite that girly. Bertie is the epitome of high-maintenance femme, dressing in clothes of the 50’s and 60’s, kind of June Cleaver-esque. The truth is that so many of these women risk their lives every single day – stealth or not. While I personally hate the outcome, I needed to shed light on this issue in my creative work.
- My favorite scenes are the one with Jack and Sal at the Church; Sal, Tank, and Father Quinn at the rectory; and when Sal is with Bertie and realizes the emotional connection is greater than the physical variables.
- The tough issues I explore in my work are all close to my heart. I think there is beauty in a genre-less layering of a story. I release books with issues that are pertinent, timely, and passionate—where the plot and story are bigger than any erotic scene. My books take the reader on a journey, and they may have elements of many different genres. I don’t know how to write any other way.
Embracing diversity. Coffee addict. Mango lover. Blueberry fetishist. Sweet peach tea crazy. Red wine devout. Whiskey deviant. Tattooed & pierced. Loves shoes. Collects rosaries. Fanatical organizer/cleaner/list-maker. Never sleeps. Hermit and recluse.
KAILEE REESE SAMUELS has been spinning tales since she can remember. Her books are contemporary fiction with a no-holds-barred attitude. She adores listening to her characters ramble and putting them into situations that push the boundaries.
Creativity is the way to change.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please check back often for updates and the latest news!
Don’t want to miss any more posts? Remember to subscribe to this Blog by filling out the email newsletter signup on the sidebar or click here to Subscribe!
Find us on: